Position: Senior LinkAge Line®/PAS Specialist
Reports to: Annie Avery
Status: Full-time Exempt
Summary of Key Job Responsibilities:
- Conduct pre-admission screenings for patients being admitted to nursing facilities.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with referral sources.
- Assist with Senior LinkAge Line® housing with services calls as directed.
- Provide Medicare health insurance counseling and link callers to desired resources.
- Complete follow-up calls to consumers, professionals and other stakeholders.
- Assist with requests for printed materials/brochures and other requested information.
- Attend outreach events and conduct presentations as requested.
- Adhere to the MBA’s Standards and Assurances for the Senior LinkAge Line®
- Accurate documentation and completion of required forms in a timely manner.
- Contribute to a positive work and team-oriented environment.
Education/Experience: Must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited program in Social Work, Gerontology, or other related human services field. Previous experience of two years working in the area of long-term care coordination, case management or with managed care plans required.
Skills and Knowledge: Excellent customer service and phone skills, ability to handle multiple tasks in an efficient manner, strong documentation skills, ability to work with a variety of software programs, and knowledge of area home and community based services.
Submit cover letter and resume no later than 4/24/19 to: Laurie Brownell at email@example.com.
SEMAAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer